Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pregnant Pink gets all emotional about motherhood


To prepare her first child for both the good and bad in life,Pink Singer is getting emotional about pregnancy.

Singer recently released her new video for F***in Perfect along with a personal message on her blog about the importance of supporting children who feel helpless and accepting others for who they are.

Exactly like this Pink is preparing to raise her child: 'I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms'.

Pink winner of Grammy Awards posted a message on her official website adding that,'And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well.'

No comments: