Monday 17 January 2011

Pink with Carey Hart on romantic lunch date

Yesterday, singer Pink on lunch date with her husband Carey Hart in the Los Angeles, they spent a romantic lunch date to each other.

Singer 31 years old, her real name Alecia Moore and Carey, 35, they are expecting a first baby, her baby alive in bump, she wear of loose black trousers and a tight green top.

She Tweeted yesterday 'Hahahahahaha i just saw a recent picture of myself'.

Pink also said that she select name for her unborn baby but her husband isn't glad to much. She said, 'My dad’s name is James and my brother’s name is Jason. Carey and I are both Irish. Jameson – we like whiskey. It’s a no brainer!

'I’m all about meaning. But Carey feels like he had a girl’s hair cut and a girl’s name, and he doesn’t want our kid to have a weird name.'

No comments: